Finding great value finance and insurance for your new Volkswagen is as easy as visiting Rex Gorell Volkswagen. Our experienced Business Managers are there to help you choose the right finance option for you or your business, then tailor it for your individual situation.
Choosing a new car is a very personal thing. And we think car finance should be just as personal. We’re here to help you create an individually tailored finance solution that’s perfect for your budget, your lifestyle and your new vehicle. Because no-one understands Volkswagen vehicles like we do!
Our Finance Services Include:
- Consumer Loan product - is a convenient and flexible way for you to obtain finance for the New or Used car of your choice. The vehicle is used as security for the loan, however you have ownership from the beginning of the contract. Upon the final payment you get clear title to the vehicle. A Consumer Loan is regulated under the terms of the Consumer Credit Code.
- Corporate Hire Purchase - With a Hire Purchase agreement payments can be tailored to meet business cash flow. You also have the option of purchasing the vehicle at any time during the life of the contract. This type of financing is traditionally for the business user and can be approved in the name of an individual or company.
- Chattel Mortgage - a new, smarter approach to vehicle financing. A solution that offers you the immediate use of a vehicle for your business and depending on level of Business Usage, a full GST refund on your next BAS.
- Finance Lease - Leasing is a rental agreement between you and the financier where the rentals can be tailored to meet your individual needs. The residual value is set according to Australian tax life and depreciation guidelines. At the end of the lease agreement, you may, subject to our approval offer to purchase the vehicle for the residual amount. Finance Lease is for the business user.
- Operating Lease - most suitable product for your business if you need to turnover your fleet on a more regular basis.
- Novated Lease - a three-way agreement between the financier, you and your employer.
For more information about our competitive and flexible personal finance options or business leasing arrangements, simply fill out our enquiry or contact our finance manager today.